Le informazioni riportate possono essere soggette a modifiche senza preavviso.
Per alcuni prodotti le immagini possono essere puramente indicative.
Per maggiori informazioni contattaci prima di procedere con l'acquisto.
The Mini ITX sized H81 motherboard
A-Style : Home Cloud
Supports 4th Gen Intel® Core i7 / i5 / i3 / Xeon® / Pentium® / Celeron® in LGA1150 Package
100% All Solid Capacitor design
4 Power Phase Design
Supports Dual Channel DDR3 1600
1 x PCIe 2.0 x16
Graphics Output Options : D-Sub, DVI-D, HDMI
Qualcomm Atheros Gigabit LAN
7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec)
2 x SATA3, 1 x eSATA, 2 x USB 3.0, 6 x USB 2.0
Supports A-Tuning, XFast 555, Easy Driver Installer, FAN-Tastic Tuning, USB Key
Home Cloud - Remote Desktop Anytime, Anywhere
This motherboard supports Security Wake On Internet Technology with the onboard Qualcomm® Atheros® LAN, so you can connect with your PC from anywhere in the world. You will be able to power your PC on or turn it off, monitor and take control of it remotely with another smartphone, tablet or computer.
Imagine yourself as a desperado riding into the sunset, an outcast of the society exiled from your country, or simply at the groceries two blocks away from home. You miss your personal computer so much and you'll need Home Cloud for the following real world scenarios:
Keep your stored mail near at hand whenever you need it.
Stream your secret stash of vids, music and pics.
Watch your favorite local TV programs by connecting to your PC.
Access or send files remotely anywhere.
Keep an eye on your pets or children when you are away from home.
All Solid Capacitor Design
ASRock is determined to use high quality materials to build the best motherboards, that's why all the capacitors on this motherboard are built with 100% solid capacitors. These solid capacitors bring long lasting durability and ultra stable performance.
4 Power Phase Design
Compared to other competitors 3 Power Phase design on the motherboards, ASRock adds a finishing touch by implementing 4 Power Phase design and sturdy components for delivering smoother power to the CPU, thus enhancing the motherboards performance and stability at lower temperatures.
A-Tuning is ASRock's multi purpose software suite with a new interface, more new features and improved utilities, including EZ OC, Auto Tuning, XFast 555, OC Tweaker, System Browser, Live Update, Tech Service and a whole lot more!
Fully Optimize Memory UsageFaster Internet AccessBoosts up your USB speed5X Faster for
Photoshop ExecutionXFast RAM will create a virtual disk from the system memory to boost the performance. For Photoshop, It can even perform 5X faster than before.Lower Latency
In GameXFast LAN can lower latency in the game after setting online game priority higher.Time latency in World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
* Lower is betterUSB Performance
*The performance boost percentage may vary with a different configuration.
Configure different fan speeds for respective temperatures using the graph. The fans will automatically shift to the next speed level when the assigned temperature is met.
Easy Driver Installer
For users that dont have an optical disk drive to install the drivers from our support CD, Easy Driver Installer is a handy tool in the UEFI that installs the LAN driver to your system via an USB storage device, then downloads and installs the other required drivers automatically through the internet. Completely no CD or optical disk drive required!
In a world where time is money, why waste precious time everyday typing usernames to log in to Windows? Why should we even bother memorizing those foot long passwords? Nobody has time for that! Just plug in the USB Key and let your computer log in to windows automatically!
UEFI Tech Service
Contact ASRock Tech Service by sending a support request from the UEFI setup utility if you are having trouble with your personal computer. Users may try to choose the category of the issue they have encountered, describe the problem in detail, and then attach an optional picture or log file for our technical support team.
With ASRocks exclusive Fast Boot technology, it takes less than 1.5 seconds* to logon to Windows® 8 from a cold boot. No more waiting! The speedy boot will completely change your user experience and behavior.
*The boot time may vary with a different configuration.
Dampness kills most electronics, so it's a better idea to keep your personal computer dry. Now users may prevent motherboard damages due to dampness by enabling Dehumidifier. When it is enabled, the computer will power on automatically to dehumidify the system after entering S4/S5 state.
Restart to UEFI
Fast Boot is so fast that it is impossible for users to enter the UEFI setup utility during POST. Therefore, ASRock Restart to UEFI technology allows users to easily enter the UEFI setup utility automatically when turning on the PC next time. It is designed for those who constantly need to enter the UEFI setup utility.
HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface)
This motherboard supports HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) which is an interface standard for transferring uncompressed video data and delivering multi-channel audio through a single cable. Both video and audio data signals transferred through the HDMI interface are digital without being converted into analog, therefore it delivers the richest pictures and the most realistic sounds.
A-Style- Home Cloud
- Supports 4th generation Intel® Core i7 / i5 / i3 / Xeon® / Pentium® / Celeron® in LGA1150 package
- 4 Power Phase design
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
Chipset- Intel® H81
- Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Technology
- 2 x DDR3 DIMM Slots
- Supports DDR3 1600/1333/1066 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Max. capacity of system memory: 16GB*
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 1.3 / 1.2
*Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 32Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
- ACPI 1.1 compliance wake up events
- SMBIOS 2.3.1 support
- CPU, DRAM, PCH 1.05V, PCH 1.5V Voltage multi-adjustment
Audio, Video and Networking
- Supports Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel® Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel® InTru 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® Insider, Intel® HD Graphics 4400/4600
- Pixel Shader 5.0, DirectX 11.1
- Max. shared memory 1792MB
- Three graphics output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI
- Supports HDMI Technology with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- Supports HDCP with DVI-D and HDMI Ports
- Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) playback with DVI-D and HDMI Ports
*Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
**Due to chipset limitation, the Blu-ray playback of Intel® HD Graphics is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit / Vista / Vista 64-bit.
***Intel® InTru 3D is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec)
- Premium Blu-ray Audio support
- PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Qualcomm Atheros AR8171
- Supports Qualcomm Atheros Security Wake On Internet Technology
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
Expansion / Connectivity
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 Slot
- 2 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
- 1 x eSATA Connector, supports NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion Header
- 1 x TPM Header
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)
- 1 x Chassis Fan Connector (4-pin)
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- 1 x 4 pin 12V Power Connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 1 x USB 2.0 Header (supports 2 USB 2.0 ports)
Rear Panel I/O
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
- 1 x D-Sub Port
- 1 x DVI-D Port
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port
- 1 x eSATA Connector
- 4 x USB 2.0 Ports
- 2 x USB 3.0 Ports
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jacks: Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Other Features / Miscellaneous
- ASRock A-Tuning
- ASRock Instant Flash
- ASRock APP Charger
- ASRock XFast USB
- ASRock XFast LAN
- ASRock XFast RAM
- ASRock Crashless BIOS
- ASRock OMG (Online Management Guard)
- ASRock Internet Flash
- ASRock System Browser
- ASRock UEFI Tech Service
- ASRock Dehumidifier
- ASRock Easy Driver Installer
- ASRock Interactive UEFI
- ASRock Fast Boot
- ASRock Restart to UEFI
- ASRock On/Off Play Technology
- ASRock USB Key
- ASRock FAN-Tastic Tuning
- Hybrid Booster:
- ASRock U-COP
- Boot Failure Guard (B.F.G.)
- Good Night LED
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial, Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar, Start8 (30 days trial)
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
- CPU/Chassis temperature sensing
- CPU/Chassis Tachometer
- CPU/Chassis Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature)
- CPU/Chassis Fan multi-speed control
- CASE OPEN detection
- Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore
- Mini-ITX Form Factor
- All Solid Capacitor design
- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 32-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit
- FCC, CE, WHQL
- ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
mostra tutto il testo