B75M R2.0 A business oriented micro ATX motherboard packed with 3 SATA3 connectors
100% All Solid Capacitor Design
Supports Dual Channel DDR3 1600
1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slot, Supports AMD Quad CrossFireXª, CrossFireXª
PCIE Gigabit LAN
Supports Intel¨ HD Graphics with Built-in Visuals
Graphics Output Options : D-Sub, DVI-D, HDMI
5.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC662 Audio Codec)
Supports ASRock XFast 555, Dehumidifier, OMG, Internet Flash, UEFI System Browser
Supports Intel¨ Smart Connect, Intel¨ Rapid Start, Intel¨ Small Business Advantage
Free Bundle : CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial, ASRock MAGIX Multimedia Suite Trial
XFast 555 Technology : XFast RAM / XFast LAN / XFast USB
Fully Optimize Memory UsageFaster Internet AccessBoosts up your USB speed5X Faster for
Photoshop ExecutionXFast RAM will create a virtual disk from the system memory to boost the performance. For Photoshop, It can even perform 5X faster than before.Lower Latency
In GameXFast LAN can lower latency in the game after setting online game priority higher.Time latency in World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
* Lower is betterUSB Performance
* The performance boost percentage may vary with a different configuration.
Intel¨ Small Business Advantage
Intel¨ SBA with Next Generation Intel¨ Core¨ is a unique, out-of-the-box solution that delivers:
¥ An easy-to-use interface
¥ Relevant security and productivity applications
¥ Free and easy customization
Software Monitor helps keep critical security software running by monitoring it at the hardware level and alerting the business if there has been an attack.
Data Backup & Restore
Data Backup & Restore provides reliable after-hours backup of critical data using the local maintenance timer to remotely power on the PC.
USB Blocker lets businesses control access to their infrastructure, preventing unauthorized USB devices or file imports or exports on company PCs.
PC Health Center
PC Health Center can schedule and perform PC maintenance tasks after hours so as not to interrupt employees' work. It works even if the computer is powered down, as long as it is plugged in.
With Energy Saver, businesses can save energy by scheduling PCs to power-down at the end of the day and turn on before the work day begins―ready for employees as they arrive in the morning.
High Density Glass Fabric PCB
What youÕve never understood about your computer is that it is scared to death of water, H2O, humidity or whatever youÕd like to name it.
And even though you do not see the water, actually there may be lots of excessive moist in the air killing your motherboard silently and slowly.
No, your motherboard doesnÕt melt when in contact with water like the wicked witch of the west, but it dies of short circuit. Luckily, ASRock has a new High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
Intel¨ Smart Connect Technology
Intel¨ Smart Connect Technology keeps content always up-to-date! It means that your email, favorite apps, and social networks are continually and automatically updated even when the system is asleep.
Smart Connect will periodically wake up the PC while in a sleep state and check updates for things like email, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
No more waiting for the latest world news or friendsÕ updates to be deliveredÑjust enable this function and youÕre up-to-date and ready to go.
* Intel¨ Smart Connect Technology is only supported under Windows¨ 7 OS or later versions.
Intel¨ Rapid Start Technology
Intel¨ Rapid Start Technology gets your device up and running faster from even the deepest sleep, saving time and battery life.
It quickly returns where you left off with a PC that goes from deep-sleep to full awake in a flash.
The ultra-responsive capability gives your device the power to quickly resume to Windows¨ 7 OS within few seconds and ensures ultra-low power consumption when on standby.
With Intel¨ Rapid Start Technology, users can jump right back into everything they were doing!
* Intel¨ Rapid Start Technology is only supported under Windows¨ 7 OS or later versions.
Users may prevent motherboard damages due to dampness by enabling ÒDehumidifier FunctionÓ. When enabling Dehumidifier Function, the computer will power on automatically to dehumidify the system after entering S4/S5 state.
ASRock OMG (Online Management Guard)
Fast, Easy and Free Ð ASRock OMG technology allows you to establish an internet curfew or restrict internet access at specified times.
Administrators are able to schedule the starting and ending hours of internet access granted to other users. Normally, ISPs (Internet Service Provider) will charge for internet curfew service, which controls ÒallÓ the PCs connected at home.
However, ASRock OMG is a free tool for controlling internet access of each single PC. Parents can easily control internet access through the BIOS setup to protect their kids from using the Internet at inappropriate times, and meanwhile, enjoy their own internet space.
Updating the UEFI is easier than ever with ASRock Internet Flash! Simply by a few clicks it searches for available UEFI firmware updates from ASRock's servers, then it automatically downloads and flashes the latest UEFI file within the UEFI setup utility without having to enter Windows¨ OS.
Next-Gen PCI-E 3.0 Support
This ASRock motherboard supports the Next-Gen PCI-E 3.0! PCI Express 3.0 can maximize the bandwidth of the next-gen PCI Express 3.0 VGA cards, thus providing ultimate graphics performance.
Get PCI-E 3.0 Benefits
¥ Higher bit rate - 8.0GT/s
¥ Higher bandwidth per lane - 1GB/s
¥ Higher efficiency - 98.5% encoding efficiency
¥ 100% backward compatible with previous PCI-E 2.0 / 1.0 standard
PCI-E architectureRaw bit rateBandwidth per lane per directionEncoding Efficiency
Note: PCIe Gen3 is supported on 3rd Generation of Intel¨ Core i5 and Core i7 CPUs.
Intel¨ HD Graphics Built-in Visuals
Intel¨ HD Graphics, simplifies your designs by eliminating additional discrete graphics hardware, while integrating stunning visuals and performance for immersive gaming.
Note: Intel¨ HD Graphics Built-in Visuals is supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
HDMIª (High-Definition Multimedia Interface)
This motherboard supports HDMIª (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) which is an interface standard for transferring uncompressed video data and delivering multi-channel audio through a single cable. Both video and audio data signals transferred through the HDMIª interface are digital without being converted into analog, therefore it delivers the richest pictures and the most realistic sounds.
Graphical UEFI Ð The Revolutionary BIOS Interface
Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) is a revolutionary BIOS utility which offers tweak-friendly options in an advanced viewing interface. Compared with traditional BIOS design, the latest UEFI utility provides lots improved functions. The major features of UEFI include:
1. Graphical Visual Experience Ð UEFI provides an improved visual interface with colorful icons and makes your computing environment more versatile to replace the traditional dull BIOS page.
2. Mouse Enabling Ð Besides keyboard control, you can freely use mouse to select your ideal settings in UEFI as well.
3. Supports 3TB bootable HDD - UEFI breaks the limitations of 2TB bootable HDD on traditional BIOS. With UEFI, you can enjoy 3TB bootable HDD size.*
*Windows¨ Vistaª 64bit or Windows¨ 7 64bit OS is required.
UEFI System Browser
UEFI system browser is a useful tool included in graphical UEFI. It can detect the devices and configurations that users are currently using in their PC. With the UEFI system browser, you can easily examine the current system configuration in UEFI setup.
Free Bundle - Cyberlink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial
CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 trial now supports hardware transcoding and is optimized to accelerate conversion of all your favorite media files for your favorite portable players. Now you can easily display your favorite movies, songs and photos on iPhone, iPad, PSP, Xbox, Youtube, Facebook etc. Compile, convert and enjoy images and songs as much as you want and enhance your videos to new levels with TrueTheater Technology. Try it today!
30-day trial limitation
Convert videos to the H.264 format 50 times
MAGIX Multimedia Suite
The ultimate solutions to enhance your media experience. From music management, music creation, video editing to photo management. Simply do more with your media than you ever thought possible.
The next generation music player plays all standard audio formats, manages large music collections, helps you discover music, offers a free online hard drive and more.
Music Maker Silver
The easiest way to arrange, remix, record and create your own music. Develop your musical style now - without any prior skills.
Video easy SE
With this program you can easily edit your movies, add transitions, text and background music, and even quickly enhance image and sound quality.
Photo Manager 10
Put an end to your digital photo chaos and organize your photo collection with ease. The program is fully equipped for fast import, photo and video clip management, photo editing and presentation.
- Supports 3rd and 2nd Generation Intel¨ Coreª i7 / i5 / i3 / Xeon¨ / Pentium¨ / Celeron¨ in LGA1155 Package
- Supports Intel¨ Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
- Supports Hyper-Threading Technology
- Intel¨ B75
- Supports Intel¨ Small Business Advantage
- Supports Intel¨ Rapid Start Technology and Smart Connect Technology
* Intel¨ Rapid Start Technology and Smart Connect Technology are only supported under Windows¨ 7 OS or later versions.
- Dual Channel DDR3 memory technology
- 2 x DDR3 DIMM slots
- Supports DDR3 1600/1333/1066 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Max. capacity of system memory: 16GB*
- Supports Intel¨ Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 1.3 / 1.2
* Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows¨ 32-bit OS. For Windows¨ 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
** The highest supported DRAM frequency depends on the CPU youÕve installed. For detailed CPU specifications, please refer to Intel¨ official website.
- 64Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with GUI support
- Supports ""Plug and Play""
- ACPI 1.1 Compliance Wake Up Events
- Supports jumperfree
- SMBIOS 2.3.1 Support
- CPU Core, IGPU, DRAM, 1.8V PLL, VTT, VCCSA Voltage Multi-adjustment
Audio, Video and Networking
- Supports Intel¨ HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel¨ Quick Sync Video 2.0, Intel¨ InTruª 3D, Intel¨ Clear Video HD Technology, Intel¨ Insiderª, Intel¨ HD Graphics 2500/4000 with Intel¨ Ivy Bridge CPU
- Supports Intel¨ HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel¨ Quick Sync Video, Intel¨ InTruª 3D, Intel¨ Clear Video HD Technology, Intel¨ HD Graphics 2000/3000, Intel¨ Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX) with Intel¨ Sandy Bridge CPU
- Pixel Shader 5.0, DirectX 11 with Intel¨ Ivy Bridge CPU. Pixel Shader 4.1, DirectX 10.1 with Intel¨ Sandy Bridge CPU
- Max. shared memory 1760MB with Intel¨ Ivy Bridge CPU. Max. shared memory 1759MB with Intel¨ Sandy Bridge CPU
- Three graphics output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI
- Supports HDMI Technology with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports DVI with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 2048x1536 @ 75Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- Supports HDCP function with DVI and HDMI ports
- Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) / HD-DVD playback with DVI and HDMI ports
*Intel¨ HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
**Due to chipset limitation, the Blu-ray playback of Intel¨ HD Graphics is only supported under Windows¨ Vistaª and Windows¨ 7.
***Intel¨ InTruª 3D is only supported under Windows¨ 7 and Windows¨ 7 x64.
Audio- 5.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC662 Audio Codec)
- PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Realtek RTL8111E
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports LAN Cable Detection
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
Expansion / Connectivity
- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 slot (PCIE1: x16 mode)
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot (PCIE2: x4 mode)
- 2 x PCI slots
- Supports AMD Quad CrossFireXª and CrossFireXª
* PCIe Gen3 is supported on 3rd Generation of Intel¨ Coreª i5 and Coreª i7 CPUs.
- 1 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connector by Intel¨ B75, supports NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug functions
- 2 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connectors by ASMedia ASM1061, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug functions
- 2 x Rear USB 3.0 ports, support USB 1.0/2.0/3.0 up to 5Gb/s
- 1 x Front USB 3.0 header (supports 2 USB 3.0 ports), supports USB 1.0/2.0/3.0 up to 5Gb/s
- 5 x SATA2 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug functions
- 3 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connectors
- 1 x IR header
- 1 x CIR header
- 1 x Print port header
- 1 x COM port header
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion header
- 1 x CPU Fan connectors (4-pin)
- 1 x Chassis Fan connector (4-pin)
- 1 x Power Fan connector (3-pin)
- 24 pin ATX power connector
- 4 pin 12V power connector
- Front panel audio connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 headers (support 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1 x USB 3.0 header (supports 2 USB 3.0 ports)
Rear Panel I/O
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse Port
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard Port
- 1 x D-Sub Port
- 1 x DVI-D Port
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 4 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports
- 2 x Ready-to-Use USB 3.0 Ports
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Ports with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jack: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Other Features / Miscellaneous
- ASRock Extreme Tuning Utility (AXTU)
- ASRock Instant Boot
- ASRock Instant Flash
- ASRock APP Charger
- ASRock XFast USB
- ASRock XFast LAN
- ASRock XFast RAM
- ASRock Crashless BIOS
- ASRock OMG (Online Management Guard)
- ASRock Internet Flash
- ASRock UEFI System Browser
- ASRock Dehumidifier Function
- Hybrid Booster:
- ASRock U-COP
- Boot Failure Guard (B.F.G.)
- Combo Cooler Option (C.C.O.)
- Good Night LED
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial, ASRock MAGIX Multimedia Suite - Trial
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
- CPU Temperature Sensing
- Chassis Temperature Sensing
- CPU/Chassis/Power Fan Tachometer
- CPU/Chassis Quiet Fan (Allow Chassis Fan Speed Auto-Adjust by CPU Temperature)
- CPU/Chassis Fan Multi-Speed Control
- CASE OPEN detection
- Voltage Monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore
- Micro ATX Form Factor: 9.6-in x 8.4-in, 24.4 cm x 21.3 cm
- All Solid Capacitor design
- Microsoft¨ Windows¨ 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 32-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit / Vistaª 32-bit / Vistaª 64-bit / XP 32-bit / XP 64-bit
* Windows¨ 8.1 is supported with Intel¨ Ivy Bridge CPU for onboard VGA.
- FCC, CE, WHQL
- ErP/EuP Ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
mostra tutto il testo